In April, the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) launched the first of a series of webinars developed to cover medical education on global topics related to bleeding disorders. The second event is now fast approaching: it will take place on July 27, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EDT and will continue the conversation around practical information on bleeding disorders.
“WFH Practical Education on Bleeding Disorders: Knowledge for All” will feature a strong program covering important topics for the community, ending with an open Q&A session. The session’s topics include the following:
- Highlights from ISTH 2021 Virtual Congress: Gene therapy for patients with hemophilia (PWH)
- Starting prophylaxis with limited resources
- von Willebrand disease (VWD) and women and girls with bleeding disorders (WGBD)
- Liver health and hemophilia
- Patient reported outcomes
The session in July is the second of four sessions. The next sessions are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EDT
Thursday, December 16, 2021, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST
You can access the recording of the previous session here. To find out more about “WFH Practical Education on Bleeding Disorders: Knowledge for All”, and to register, click here.